Monday, February 7, 2011

Glee's Actress Overwhelmed Meeting Britney On The Set

Glee's Lea Michele Tries To Avoid Meeting Her Idols

The actress gets 'star struck'...

Glee star Lea Michele is one of our favourite young actresses of the moment and a star in her own right.

However, she has revealed that she tried to avoid meeting her idols as she believes she would only embarrass herself in front of them by getting star struck.


In an interview with
Bang Showbiz, Lea revealed: "I've thoroughly embarrassed myself in front of my idols that I have met, so I'm fine with keeping them far away.

One such occasion was when
Britney Spears filmed her guest spot on the hit US show. Lea admitted: "I was a bit star-struck.
"She was so professional and looked amazing.

"I had to pinch myself to check that it was actually happening."

No comments:

Post a Comment