Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Songwriter Claude Kelly Praises Britney Spears' Fearlessness

Pop icon Britney Spears will release the highly-anticipated music video for her new single “Hold it Against Me” in a matter of days, but in the meantime, songwriter Claude Kelly is dishing about the album, entitled Femme Fatale.

Claude tells the Orlando Sentinel, "I would say ['Hold It Against Me' is] the tip of the iceberg because that's the very beginning of a whole album."

In comparison to Spears’ 2008 album Circus, Claude says Femme Fatale is “darker" and "edgier," but keep in mind that it will “still [have] fun pop records."

Claude admits producers Dr. Luke and Max Martin are “in charge” of the final cuts of the album, which has a March 29 release date, MTV News reports.

“I'm not even sure myself what made the cut. I know there's something workable in there, but I worked on her last album as well, so it's kind of a continuation of that,” he explains.
Claude went on to praise Spears’ adventurousness in the studio, saying, "For me, I get inspired by the artist that I'm working with. With Britney, she's really not afraid to try anything," he said. "So it allows you to be more creative and say sexier things, say more mysterious things with her. It's kind of all things go."

 source : celebritycafe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment