Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's All About Britney Spears


Let’s face it, Britney would have to be one of, if not the most talked about celebrities on this planet.
From her sexy schoolgirl outfit, to shaving her head, to making one of the biggest comebacks in pop history, she always gives us something to talk about. With more than 7,000,000 followers on Twitter & on the eve of the official release of FEMME FATALE, I put it out to her followers to tell me in one tweet what it is they love most about the Pop Diva.  What I got was a lot of very different reasons – some from a musical perspective, some quite personal. Here’s a sample of some of those responses:

BraveNewGirl_: I love her laugh, her smile, her voice, her sense of humor, her innocent look.. aw, I love everything about @britneyspears.

DarkPavlova: I love Britney bcos she don’t give a f*** what people think about her. She is who she is. If u don’t like that, Get over it!

kingsleyyy: If I didn’t know she was Britney Spears and I passed her on the street, I’d think she was just a normal southern gal.

Esprit_Fatale: I love @britneyspears because she has an honest & sweet heart plus she sets us on fire with her music.

SaruhxFatale: I love her as a person and truly care for her well being. Her music & hotness is a huge bonus.

DevonPacey: She is an amazing person overall, her talent is incredible & just watching her videos can cheer me up when I’m in the worst moods.

WilliamFatale: Because she simply made me who I am right now -  a strong, confident and humble person. I learned that from her. She makes me happy.

alexroche123: she’s the nicest/most real celebrity out there.

wildbeest55: I love Britney ‘cause she’s talented, humble & such a nice person. Her genuine attitude is hard to ignore. Love her to bits.

RianPopKid: I love Britney because she made me a cool kid back in the early 2000’s.

Britney_fanatic: She’s been in my life since I was 4. I wouldn’t be who I am without her. She’s strong, TALENTED & beautiful & the most real celebrity.

jordanizer: I was 8 years old when she came out. She introduced a new world to me of pop music.. and showed me how to be a confident female.

pigrezhellton: I really don’t know why I love @britneyspears! Only God knows why….

bspearsforever0: I love Britney because she’s not afraid to take risks! Like I’m a Slave 4 U on the VMA’s
.
monribot: I love her because she is strong, she has been through a lot & she is still here, being so humble & lovely as always.

teambritneyxo: I love brit because she has been through so much and still holds her head up. She also taught me to love & be myself.

LilyFemmeFatale: I love Brit because she doesn’t try to be anything but herself. She’s real, she’s humble & she’s never changed, just gotten better!

adhaaL: I love Britney because she makes me proud of who I am. I don’t know what I’d do without her. She’s the biggest influence in my life.

DiscoGaga2011: I love Britney because she has a great voice. She’s been in the business for years and is still HOT. We never get tired of her and she has the ability to make me dance with EVERY song she puts out!

ForeverMusick: She is human, she showed her flaws but didn’t let that stop her…..she is not only talented but real too…My Idol.

OutrageousNessa: I love Britney because she amazes me with everything she does, and how simply she does it. Her flaws & imperfections make her perfect to me & helps me connect with her.

And the final one really summed it up...

Nerdology: It’s hard because there’s too many reasons why I love Britney that can’t be written in 140 characters. But I’ll try!

From these tweets, the things that stood out to me most were how people love the fact that Britney is still so humble, down to earth and strong. Without her even realising it she has made such an impact on peoples liveswith more than just her music & dancing, and we as fans just love to talk about it.\

No comments:

Post a Comment