Saturday, March 5, 2011

EXCLUSIVE : Britney's Interview On Kiss fm with Ryan Seacrest

Under a month away from the highly-anticipated release of her seventh studio album Femme Fatale, pop princess Britney Spears visited “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” Friday to give her first radio interview about the record which drops March 29.
The 29-year-old singer also premiered the final edit of her second single “’Til The World Ends,” which she told Ryan “just has good energy.” The track was co-written by fellow pop star Ke$ha and produced by Dr. Lukeand Max Martin who also helmed her smash hit first single “Hold It Against Me.”
Listen to the interview below or read the highlights of Spears’ quotes from the interview!
On new album:
“It’s, I think, my best work yet. I love the album, I actually listened to it on the way over here. It’s definitely something that you want to work out to. It’s definitely upbeat. Will.i.am’s on the record and I’m a dancer so it’s definitely something I can work with. It’s just really fun, it’s a really really fun record.”
On topping her previous work:
“A lot of the people that I worked on this record with, Max Martin, I’ve worked with him on several of my albums and so I love working with him. I stick to a genre of people that I’ve worked with for a while. And then I actually experiment as well, so I experimented working with Will.i.am and stuff like that, so that’s kind of how I work.”
On working with Will.i.am:
“Oh my God, he’s amazing! He’s so much fun and he’s funny and he’s a charm. I love him, he’s great. I love the Black Eyed Peas so when they told me I’d be working with him I was just like ‘oh my God, I can’t wait!’”
On singing with other artists on the album:
“There’s a girl named Sabi that I’m working with, and she’s someone I’ve been wanting to work with for a while.”
Her favorite song on the album:
‘Til The World Ends’ is fun. I like it. It’s just good energy.”
On her upcoming ‘Good Morning America’ performance:
“[I'm performing] three songs.”
On new house:
“It’s fun, it’s a lot of fun.”
On boyfriend Jason Trawick’s physique:
“He’s definitely ripped. He just got on this health kick.”
On what Britney and Jason do in their downtime:
“We’re really normal. We just like to watch movies, we work out a lot, we take walks.”
On her workout routine:
“I have a trainer. I’m on the treadmill for 30 minutes and we do a lot of cardio and running – he kicks my butt. You pay to hate your trainer, it’s so odd.”
On what she looks for in a successful song:
I’m a vibe person, I love ‘good mood’ songs and if it puts me in a good mood, it clicks for me.”
On touring for her new album:
“Yes, I’m supposed to be going on tour.” Her manager Larry Rudolph added, ”early summer.”


sources : ryanseacrest.com <---- CLICK TO HEAR THE RECORDED STREAMING

No comments:

Post a Comment