Thursday, April 28, 2011

Britney Spears $1000 VIP Packages Sell Out in L.A. and Vegas


Britney Spears may be catching some flack here and there for her lackluster promotional appearances behind her new album, Femme Fatale, but people are still stoked about her upcoming tour with Nicki Minaj.

Despite the $999.50 price tag, front row VIP packages for the Los Angeles and Las Vegas shows have sold out. People are willing to shell out the big bucks to see Nicki Minaj's famous lapdances up close!

According to the Ticketmaster website, Britney's front row packages include pre-show hospitality, an autographed tour book, an "exclusive merchandise item," a collectible laminate and a crowd-free merchandise booth, where available.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy, I am new to blogging and internet sites in general and was wanting to know how you got the "www" included in your web address name?
    I see your domain name, "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=726957512673350961&postID=8567352436383034092" has the www and my domain looks like, "http://mydomain.com".

    Do you know just how I can change this? I'm using Wordpress. Many thanks

    my web site Learn More Here

    ReplyDelete