Sunday, December 4, 2011

Britney Spears 30th Birthday


 While Britney Spears was celebrating her 30th Friday by ice-skating in Houston with boyfriend Jason Trawick, her celebrity friends were sending her birthday messages or homemade videos. 

"Happy birthday to the beautiful Miss Britney Spears! Welcome to the 30's club, Brit!!" Kim Kardashian told the pop star on Celebuzz. "I wish you all the best for this next year and beyond. You're going to love your 30's! I love you and hope you have a magical day."

Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber phoned Spears on Friday, while Nicki Minaj and Lance Bass (who kiddingly called his old pal "grandma") – not to mention hundreds of her biggest fans – posted videos to honor her.

Rihanna, Katy Perry (who wrote, " Happy B-day, Brit Brit!"), Ke$ha, Pauly D, Heidi Klum, Miley Cyrus and others sent their well-wishes, as did Ryan Seacrest: "7 years and so many frosted tips later, we're both finally 30!" he wrote, while also posting an old photo of himself with Spears. Her response: "Next step for you are extensions!"

The pop star enjoyed reading many of the messages and watching the videos while in bed on her big day with her sons Preston, 6, and Jayden, 5. She also thanked many of her friends and fans on Twitter.

"Thank you girl. Max is so cute! Miss you. Xxoo," Spears responded to Christina Aguilera. Bass also got a special note: "You knew me when I was celebrating my 18th! Wow. Feels like yesterday," Spears wrote

Britney thanked celebs for all her birthday support today on Twitter.

@ParisHilton Thanks Paris for the video! Your new car is so Hot! Xxoo
@VictoriaJustice Thanks Victoria. Stirring up some old memories. Forgot that I did that! Xxoo
@ddlovato Thanks Demi. Feels like forever ago since we met at the show! Xxoo
@nicolerichie Thanks Nicole. Means a lot to me! Xxoo
@TheEllenShow Thanks Ellensogenerous! Xxoo
@keshasuxx Thanks Miss Kesha. Just watched this in bed w my boys. Now I have to explain what Fuc#ing means!! U rock Xxoo
@LanceBass Thank u Lance for taking the time to make the video. You knew me when I was celebrating my 18th! Wow. Feels like yesterday. Xxoo
@SabiSoundz Thanks Sabi for the video. The boys said oohh Sabi said a bad word! Love it. Xxoo
@heidiklum Such a nice surprise! Thank you Heidi for the shout out. So sweet. Xxoo
@DJPaulyD Thank you Pauly! See you soon. Xxoo
@TheRealXtina Thank you girl. Max is so cute! Miss you. Xxoo
@KimKardashian Thank you so much Kim for your kind words and wishes! Luv u too! Xxoo
@justinbieber Awww. So cute to think of me. Thank you! Xxoo
@rihanna Thank you so much. Love the new album! Xxoo
@MileyCyrus Thanks Miley. Wish you all the best! Xxoo
@YO_RANDYJACKSON Thanks Dog! So sweet and unexpected. Xxoo
@RyanSeacrest Thank you Ryan. Next step for you are extensions! Xxoo
@iamwill Will.I.AM thanks. I’m so proud of you too! Its nice to see your face on the screen every night! Xxoo
@katyperry Thank you Katy! So nice of you to think of me. Xxoo
Thanks y’all, now go back to studying! LOL youtu.be/LilT3XErEVw
Awww, u cute ladies from Hong Kong! youtu.be/CIJ5hNrfZjY
This was my boys favorite! youtu.be/ihp2NzeDyVI
Having an incredible birthday – thanks to my fans for all the amazing wishes & videos! Still trying to watch all of them. I love all of u!!!
The birthday girl resumes her South American tour Saturday and plays a free show in Mexico City on Sunday before closing out her world tour next weekend.

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY BRITNEY !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment