Monday, January 10, 2011

Britney Spears Single " Hold It Against Me" Premieres Early


Britney Spears's new single has premiered online a day earlier than scheduled.

The singer, whose new track is called 'Hold It Against Me', announced last week that the full track would be unveiled across radio stations on Tuesday January 11, after a demo of the song leaked on the internet.

The song has since premiered online in full on music website Sound Cloud.

Lyrics to the song include: "If I said my heart was beating loud/ If we could escape the crowd somehow/ If I said I want your body now/ Would you hold it against me?"

Spears has a history of singles leaking on the internet, after her previous album trailers 'Womanizer' and 'Gimme More' both leaked ahead of their official premiere.

'Hold It Against Me' will be released on iTunes in the US tomorrow, with its UK release date set for February 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment