Sunday, July 3, 2011

Britney Spears' Bulls**t Gossip of The Week

Clay, a big Britney fan asked Britney for a hug during his Meet & Greet before her show in Vancouver Friday night. She said no. Here’s his story:

I was the first in, so they didn’t tell me we weren’t allowed to ask. I asked her and she froze up, she seemed scared.
She said “Um… erm,,, uhhh,” and then looked at Larry. He shook his head no.
BUT I DONT CARE. IT WAS AMAZING ANYWAYS. I told her I loved her, and she said “Awwwwee, thank you!” and said “This tour book is for you! Enjoy the show!”
It was surreal. I still cannot believe it. In shock.

and actually the REAL story is...

He asked Britney's managers to get a hug from Britney but they refused it because of certain circumstances. And he already feel sorry because the people misunderstood of his drama queen act..and for me, u can't invade someone privacy just like that. Britney's a human too. She has the rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment