Sunday, March 6, 2011

Will Britney Quit Music For Good?

This could mean bad news for her fans, but Britney Spears went on the record recently saying that there is a strong possibility that she will give up life as a singer if she becomes disillusioned with the glamour profession and will then it and focus on raising her two sons, Sean Preston, five, and four-year-old Jayden James her children with ex-husband Kevin Federline.

So, in a recent interview with a foreign magazine, she said: "I'll be a full-time mom, which would be cool. I'd miss my fans and all of the love the most, but I definitely would not miss having my picture taken everywhere I go. I love to cook, especially for my boys. I also make a mean Southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It's really good. I love it. I make it for my boys all the time."

Britney's public breakdown has been well-documented in the press, sometimes to obsessive detail. Her father too has been criticized for maintaining a tight hold on her career and even her personal life. She now wants to protect her own children from falling into the same trap that she fell into. She continued: "I think it's easier to let people in when you're younger, but when I became a mother I wanted more privacy for myself and my children. A life away from my life."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment